Test Post
Joe727
2006-08-07 18:49:02 UTC
Test Post - Problems with my ISP's news server. Checking to see if it has
been fixed.

Joe
PeterM
2006-08-07 19:21:58 UTC
Post by Joe727
Test Post - Problems with my ISP's news server. Checking to see if it has
been fixed.
Anyone as sure of himself as you are should know about alt.test
Euro-Trash
Joe727

Joe
Giuseppe Bilotta
2006-08-07 21:00:19 UTC
Post by PeterM
Post by Joe727
Test Post - Problems with my ISP's news server. Checking to see if it has
been fixed.
Anyone as sure of himself as you are should know about alt.test
--
Euro-Trash
I do.
Even worse than, that you haven't used it.
--
Giuseppe "Oblomov" Bilotta

"E la storia dell'umanità, babbo?"
"Ma niente: prima si fanno delle cazzate,
poi si studia che cazzate si sono fatte"
(Altan)
("And what about the history of the human race, dad?"
"Oh, nothing special: first they make some foolish things,
then you study what foolish things have been made")
Joe727

Joe
ah
2006-08-07 23:42:23 UTC
Post by Joe727
Post by Giuseppe Bilotta
Post by PeterM
Post by Joe727
Test Post - Problems with my ISP's news server. Checking to see if it has
been fixed.
Anyone as sure of himself as you are should know about alt.test
I do.
Even worse than, that you haven't used it.
So what?
You don't get that really cool email from the alt.test auto-responder
letting you know your article submission was successful!
a "I only x-post there" h
frank
2006-08-07 20:55:06 UTC
Post by PeterM
Post by Joe727
Test Post - Problems with my ISP's news server. Checking to see if it has
been fixed.
Anyone as sure of himself as you are should know about alt.test
hahaha...now he does!
Frank
Peter
2006-08-07 22:57:30 UTC